• undefined by undefined

I see there two possibly ocv here.

what exactly do you mean?

Posted

• JasonJason by JasonJason

undefined look at the title, this means not you

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

@JasonJason, not a scientist, but @undefined is right. There's one very clear OCV of about 5 branches, and one less-clear one in the top right with just 2.

What that actually means... you would indeed have to wait for a scientist. 😃

Posted

What are they tau muon electron? Howe can you tell me what is happening. Pair production. disintegration. Is there one imaginary track not seen by the computer that runs back to the center for both Why does one branch off and three continue, what does that tell me about the track. why did the computer color those purple and the other white. what does the red bar signify being no track leads to it same goes for the blue bar. I want to learn what I am looking at through a scientists eyes. What are you seeing that is what it means.

Posted

• undefined by undefined

nice that you have so many questions.
    Feel free to read the forums. most questions are already answered in other threads.

you can also find some answers at our FAQ :
    http://tinyurl.com/Higgs-Hunters-FAQ

Posted

if you can't answer don't respond

Posted

• undefined by undefined

I can answer. I just dont want to collect all answers for guys who are too lazy to read the forum to get their answers.

I cant understand selfish people like you...

Posted

No you can't otherwise you would your not a scientist and t6his thread was addressed to one

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Please keep it civil ! Thanks !

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Hi guys, yes, please, civil.

The scientists are really, really busy, and can only answer a limited number of questions, which is why we've tried to collect some answers to the most commonly-asked questions in the FAQs page. They're probably not likely to respond to any questions that have already been answered there. 😃

If you still have questions after reading that, then, sure, ask away!

Posted