It appears I've exhausted the current data set 😦

Regards,
    Mitch

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Wow ! Amazing ! 😄

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

As I understand it, sometimes a really dedicated classifier can run out of stuff to classify before everyone else does.

I don't know when we'll have new subjects, but I can ask around today... please stay posted! In the meantime, perhaps try some of our other projects for a bit? Snapshot Serengeti has brand-new data, for instance!

Posted

• mwwm by mwwm

Not really interested in the other projects atm.

Not sure I'd class myself as " a really dedicated classifier": there hasn't been a great deal of data to classify so far.

Looking forward to the next batch.

Posted

• mwwm by mwwm

Any updates on when more data will be available?

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to mwwm's comment.

I had a dev take a look at your history, and it looks like, yes, you've done every single active subject. Wow.

I can see if they want to release more for you. I'm sending an email right now to our Higgs Hunters lead about it. Keep pestering me if I don't get you a clear response soon!

Posted

• Whoandwhatitis by Whoandwhatitis moderator in response to DZM's comment.

I had a dev take a look at your history, and it looks like, yes,
    you've done every single active subject. Wow.

Impressive!

Posted

• mwwm by mwwm

@DZM: any news?

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I just checked with the devs. There is more data and they're going to discuss tomorrow when they'll be able to import it. So hopefully soon!

They are aware and are working towards it. Thanks for the reminder!!

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to mwwm's comment.

Got an update... The dev who can upload stuff has more data and has started processing it.

Should be able to upload it sometime next week.

Hope this is good news!!

Posted

• mwwm by mwwm

Still no sign of new data 😦

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

The dev said he's hoping to get it up today or tomorrow... although it often takes a day or two longer than they say. 😃

I'll check in with him on Friday if we don't have anything yet! 😃

Posted

• mwwm by mwwm

Still no new data. Would it be possible to send out an email when the new data is loaded (I have received email from other sites in the Zooniverse, but didn't receive one last time new data was loaded). I've pretty much checked the site for new data every day for a month...

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I just checked in with the developer... he said that, quote, "there's quite a bit more data than I initially thought, so it's taking a little longer to get it ready." Since we have a big event coming up this week, he now doesn't expect it until next week.

I'm sorry. Tell you what. PM me your email, and I will personally send you an email the moment that there is new data. It's the least I can do; I feel bad. 😦

Posted