Higgs Hunters Talk

Addiction!

• Ptd by Ptd

Oh no, I've made it to a grand already! please can the Zooniverse stop putting out these horridly addictive projects, don't you know people need to sleep?

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Giggle ! I can so relate to your pain ! We should start a support group where we can try and persuade people not to participate in Zoo projects ! Oh wait, ...;D That would defeat the purpose ! 😄

Happy hunting and just have fun ! 😄

Posted

• HMB6EQUJ5 by HMB6EQUJ5

my wife is on "war diaries" ......... there's no hope 😉

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

We should start a support group were everyone can get together and participate even more in Zooniverse projects!

My girlfriend just became a Snapshot Safari addict, and that was even before i reminded her that it was one of my organization's projects! 😃

You super-classifiers rock, by the way!!

Posted

Yes, we know ! 😄 Oops, sorry, did I say that out loud ! 😄

Posted

• jokergirl by jokergirl moderator

Hello, my name is @jokergirl and I'm a Zooniverse addict...

😉

Posted

• undefined by undefined

hello group,
    I'm undefined and I'm a Higgs Hunters addict...

Posted

• Turkwise by Turkwise

I find this project to be rather relaxing somehow. It'll soon be my most classifications for a zooniverse project. Great project! Exciting science happening with the LHC, I'm glad to have the opportunity to participate in any way.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

@jokergirl, @undefined, @Turkwise, you addicts are the real heroes. I mean it! 😃 We love you guys!

... I wonder if I could get in trouble for promoting Zooniverse addiction as a virtue... :p

Posted

LOL ! Let me promote it then ! Yes, the Zooniverse is addictive and some projects more than others ! ;D So what !!!!😄 You still get to do cool science and it is fun! What is not to like ! ;D

Posted

• HMB6EQUJ5 by HMB6EQUJ5

I turned on to "Whale FM" a member of the county's(where i live) dept of education

Posted

• LHCByloved by LHCByloved

Ooooops.....

Right now on Christmas day I asked in Help section why no more classifications are loaded.... looks like a serious case of addiction. Get me some more particles! 😄

Posted