Higgs Hunters Talk

Higgs Hunter Project Hunting For Team Members Who Disappeared Months Ago

• KennyArnoldJr by KennyArnoldJr

It seems this project has been abandoned by most of the team. Why? The only thing ever published has been a study of comparison between algorithms and us. Is there anything real we are helping with that has to do with the Hhiggs, or are we here just to make the algorithm better? Is there anything on the horizon(or even over it) as far as publications using our work?

So, what's up? I just saw that the blog's also been down for months? What's the problem? Do they need somebody to maintain it? If so, I'll volunteer. I would like some feedback. I've sent messages a few times over the last year and have never gotten a response. I forgot my other password, so made this new account, but I won't keep doing the work on the site if it's not actually helping anything and no one is looking at it. Can we get an update on what's going on? The last thing posted on the Facebook page and Twitter was over a year ago. What's the deal?

Posted

• alanbarr by alanbarr scientist

Hi Kenny, we're watching progress carefully, and analysing new results as they come in - I'll post more to the blog shortly...

Posted