Higgs Hunters Talk

Artifacts (colored circles) - Help

  • Whoandwhatitis by Whoandwhatitis moderator

    Hello Quantum Entangled,

    You mentioned the following:

    Not exactly sure what this is...what do you mean by "artifact"?

    The yellow circle is generated by the computers that create the objects (images) for this project. Apparently they aren't removed during this process, so they're typically referred to as an artifact - probably because this is the term that is used in the FAQ and may have been used by a project leader.

    From the FAQ:

    Q: What are those colourful circles or dots I see sometimes? - A: They
    are artifacts from the computer. Ignore them.